Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Been gone a while.. but I am back!!!

So, I ignored my precious blog.. for over a year.. can not say this is good for followers - but life happens.
SO MUCH has happened. I moved numerous times, moved Websnare, Inc. to Denver Metro Area.
We have built tremendously awesome websites, have enjoyed life in Colorado and learnt much about development and design. Stay posted to this blog to learn more about Joomla, CMS, LMS, and Course Creation. Jquery and CSS.I have been neglecting this blog, but NO More!!!  Let there be knowledge shared here!

First big hint:  if you use Gmail - use the Labels - and COLOR THEM for quick identification of important emails and great sorting options.

Stay tuned for more great hints.
Or visit:
Denver Web Design | Boulder Web Design | Websnare.com


No comments:

Post a Comment